Primary Care Network
We are a member of the Norwich Primary Care Network (PCN).
This means we will be working closely with a number of practices, and health and care organisations, to provide healthcare services to you.
During the course of our work, we may share your information with these practices and other health care organisations/professionals. We will only share this information where it is necessary for healthcare purposes.
When we do this, we will always ensure that appropriate agreements are in place to protect your information and keep it safe and secure. This is also what the law requires us to do.
Below is the full list of practices within the Norwich Primary Care Network. You can find out which organisations (including your GP practice) have come together to form a network and share healthcare information in order to deliver services.
Norwich Primary Care Network
- Thorpewood Medical Group
- Oak Street Medical Practice
- Castle Partnership
- East Norwich Medical Partnership
- Old Catton Medical Practice
- Lionwood Medical Practice
- Roundwell Medical Practice
- Taverham Partnership
- Hellesdon Medical Practice
- Trinity & Bowthorpe Medical Practice
- UEA Medical Centre
- Wensum Valley Medical Practice
- The Coastal Partnership
- Bacon Road Medical Centre
- Lakenham Surgery
- Lawson Road Surgery
- Magdalen Medical Practice
- Prospect Medical Practice
- St Stephens Gate Medical Practice
- West Pottergate Medical Practice
- Woodcock Road Surgery
- Norwich Practices Ltd
- South Waveney Alliance Network (SWAN)
- Beccles Medical Centre
- Bungay Medical Practice
- Cutlers Hill Surgery
- Longshore Surgery
- Sole Bay Health Centre
If you would like to more information about Primary Care Networks and information sharing, please contact our data protection officer in writing.