Clinics and Services
If you would like to book one of these clinics or services, please visit our Consulting Room.
- Antenatal and maternity clinics.
- Asthma/spirometry clinic – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit an annual review of your asthma symptoms, please use our Asthma Review form.
- Cervical screenings.
- Childhood and adult immunisations.
- COPD clinic – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a COPD assessment, please use our COPD Assessment form.
- Diabetes clinic.
- Family planning and sexual health advice
- Travel health advice and immunisations
- Blood tests – Please visit our Reception and Enquiries room for more information on test results.
- Health checks for the elderly.
- Blood pressure monitoring – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a blood pressure reading, please use our Blood Pressure Review form.
- Dietary advice.
- Minor operations – By arrangement with your doctor.
- Ear syringing.
- Suture removal.
- Minor illness clinic – Please see our Minor Illness Clinic page for further information.
Non-NHS Work/Private Services
Some medical services are not covered by the NHS. For further information, please visit our Non-NHS Work page.